Do I want it fast or far? Coverage Options. Rental companies usually offer drivers additional coverage options — for a price. If you buy their coverage, they say you can minimize your liability while driving their rental car. However, you may be covered already through your own auto or homeowner’s policies. What about my wifi? That is the question and the answer determines the area of my home that I work from because despite paying for premium internet service, I must have two Wi-Fi networks. The fastest of the two is a 5 GHz frequency, accessible in the areas closest to the modem and the other, a 2.4 GHz frequency, extends to the areas farthest away from the modem. Do you see what’s happening here? The higher bandwidth, which likely provides a higher speed of data transfer has short range, while the long range frequency has a lower speed. A quick glance at available Wi-Fi connections nearby reveals that my neighbors have the exact same setup. Etisalat has unveiled a service – for a small fee, of course – that promises to make every room in your home accessible to fast, dependable Wi-Fi.
For a quick an easy solution for car rentals or leasing, you can easily go to All Car Leasing for their services, also We recommend finding out more here if you are new to leasing. There are lots of pros to this but it can become very complicated at first.
Pros of Leasing A Vehicle
• Typically lower monthly payments than an auto loan
• Excitement of driving a new car every two or three years
• You’re always protected by a warranty
• You don’t have to worry about trading or selling your car
Cons of Leasing A Vehicle
• You must have a stable and predictable source of income
• You can only drive a set number of miles
• You must consistently and properly maintain your car
• In most cases, you must purchase gap insurance
• You will pay more over the long haul to get the benefits from the lease